Soudalead PB is a high-quality neutral, elastical one-component joint sealant based on silicones.
- Very easy application
- Permanent colour, UV-resistant
- Stays elastic after curing
- Very good adhesion on many materials
- Low modulus
- Sealings between lead, treated wood, metal, PVC profiles and glass
- Building- and construction joints
- Topsealing at glazing jobs
- Joints with high movement between different building materials
Directions for use
Method: caulking gun
Application temperature: +5°C to +35°C
Clean: with white spirit immediately after use
Finish: with soapy water before skinning
Repair: with Soudalead PB
- Do not use on natural stones like marble, granite,… (staining effect). Use Silirub MA for these applications.
- Not recommended for use on PC and PMMA because it can cause crazing (stress cracking) in these materials. Use an alkoxy type instead on these materials.