Decorators Caulk is a plasto-elastic one-component joint sealant based on acrylic dispersions.
An acrylic, solvent free dispersion that cures to form a durable,
flexible seal. For internal use. Can easily be painted or papered
over when dry.
- Sealing gaps around internal window and door frames, skirting boards, plasterboard, staircases, architrave and coving.
- Sealing gaps and cracks in plastered walls and ceilings.
Directions for use
- Surfaces should be clean, dry and dust free.
- Apply at temperatures between +5ºC and +30ºC.
- Tool within 20 minutes of application.
- Clean with water immediately after use.
- Store cool and dry between +5ºC and +25ºC.
- Protect from frost.
- When painting, use sufficiently flexible paint.
For further info, consult technical data sheet.